INVITATION FOR BIDS
FOR LONG TERM CONTRACT (PREFERRED VENDOR)
Partners for Health Services and Research Foundation (PHSRF) is a non-Governmental that originated from the demand-driven reasons for saving lives of Tanzanians. Formed out of former Angaza Zaidi program, a countrywide HIV and AIDS prevention and sensitization program under USAID that was implemented since 2001, PHSRF has accumulated over 15 years of hands-on experience in implementing HIV/AIDS, STI and TB prevention, sensitization and awareness raising projects across the country. PHSRF has also accumulated experience in gender mainstreaming in projects and have worked with Government of Tanzania in developing Gender Based Violence Training package. PHSRF Constitution is legally registered by the Registrar of Societies under the Ministry of Home Affairs with the Certificate of Registration No.S.A.19187. Our vision is “A world with vibrant communities who enjoy good health” while our mission statement is improving health and quality of life for every Tanzania by empowering community from within and supporting them to put knowledge into practice. PHSRF staff are highly trained and experienced in implementing research, Tuberculosis prevention and management, gender issues, HIV prevention and sensitization interventions, key population specific interventions, community-based interventions, communicable disease (CD) and non-communicable diseases (NCD) in workplace and communities.
PHSRF Tanzania office is in the process of identifying and enter into a non-exclusive one-year contract(s) with selected vendor(s) for supply of goods and provision of services listed below with the possibility of contract extension for one more year based on desirable performance in the first year of contract. We hereby invite submission of sealed bids from eligible Bidders on supply and delivery of goods and provision of services as listed in the Schedule of Requirements and Prices.
Schedule of Requirements and Prices
|Item category||Description of Goods||Units||Quantity||Rate||Amount (TZS.)||Warranty Period|
|Photocopy paper –A4|
|Duct Tape-Binding Tape|
|Total Amount for Supply of Goods excluding VAT|
|Total Amount for Supply of Goods (including VAT)|
|Goods to supplied to PHSRF|
INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDERERS
- The Supplier shall attach the following to its quotation;
- A duly completed and signed priced offer as per the table of Requirements and Prices above
- A valid Business License.
- A valid VAT and TIN certificate.
- A list of recent performed contracts including the names and addresses of the Employers for verification.
- Tender price;
- The contract shall be for only listed goods with this bid
- All duties, taxes and other levies payable by the Supplier under the contract shall be included in the total price.
- The rates quoted by the renderer shall be fixed for the duration of the contract and shall not be subject to adjustment on any account.
- The prices should be quoted in Tanzania Shilling.
- The payment will be made in Tanzania Shilling.
- Quotation shall remain valid for a period of not less than 45 days after the deadline for submission.
- The quotation shall be completed and signed by an authorized representative of the tenderer.
The PHSRF will evaluate and compare the quotations in the following manner:
(a) Preliminary Examination; to determine substantially responsive quotations i.e. which; are properly signed and conform to the terms and conditions of the invitation for quotations.
(b) Quotations determined to be substantially responsive will be checked for any arithmetic errors. In case of any arithmetical discrepancy between the unit rate and amount quoted, then the unit rate shall prevail both for the evaluation of quotation and for subsequent contract agreement.
(c) Comparison of quotations; in evaluating the quotations, the evaluation
Committee will determine for each quotation the evaluated quotation price by adjusting the quotation prices as follows;
- Making any correction for errors.
- making appropriate adjustment for any other acceptable variations, deviations or omissions and;
- Making appropriate adjustments to reflect discounts for the award or other price modifications offered.
- The PHSRF will award the contract to the Supplier whose quotation has been determined to be substantially responsive and who has offered the lowest evaluated quotation price.
- The PHSRF reserves the right at the time of contract award to increase or decrease up to fifteen percent (15%) of the quantity of goods to be supplied originally specified in the Schedule of Requirements and Prices without any change in unit price or other terms of conditions and this shall be reflected in the LPO.
- Notwithstanding the above, the PHSRF reserves the right to accept any quotations and reject all quotations at any time prior to the award of contract.
- The Supplier whose tender is accepted will be notified for the award of contract by the PHSRF prior to expiration of the quotation validity period. [The Local Purchase Order (LPO) including all conditions and terms of payments should be furnished to the Supplier with this invitation for quotations]
- PHSRF will not return the submitted BID documents to bide.
- A prospective Bidder having any question regarding this tender shall send an email three days prior to the due date and time for submission of offers to the following address; firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com.
- PHSRF reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal, and to annul the bidding process and reject all proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders. The PHSRF is under no obligation to accept the lowest proposal. Late proposals, electronic proposals, proposals not received shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
- All proposals must be submitted in original plus 2 (two)copy, Soft copy in a flash properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address given below before Monday, December 15th 2020 at 5:00 PM.
P.O. Box 62090
Dar es Salaam,
14.There will be an opening ceremony in which all the bidders will be invited .The price quatations will be read out and bidding documents verified,