Reliance Insurance LTD
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd is one of the leading non-life insurers in Tanzania having pan reginal presence in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza, Mbeya, and Dodoma.
The company offers full array of non-life insurance products like fire, Engineering, Motor, Work-men compensation, Liability, Marine Hull and Aviation Etc. Reliance had been making a steady progress and has establishes itself as a reliable player with high reputation for prompt efficient and effective customer service backed by a strong financial base in the Tanzania Insurance industry.
The company is looking for the qualified IT Assistant Officer.
The successful incumbent’s responsibilities will include the following.
- Providing technical support to end-users over the phone, email, or in-person.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software issues.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Maintaining and updating hardware and software systems
- Monitoring system performance and ensuring that systems operate reliably and efficiently.
- Maintaining records of repairs, maintenance, and inventory of equipment.
- Researching and testing new software and hardware solutions.
- Keeping up to date with new technology trends and advancements.
- Ongoing education of the Company IT policies and procedures to ensure compliance by all users.
Qualifications and requirements
- A degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experience in computer hardware and software installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with networking technologies and protocols.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with non technical users.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other common business applications.
- Assistant IT Officers must have the ability to work under pressure, manage their time effectively, and be able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- They must also have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as a strong customer service focus.
Mode of Applications
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your and academic certificates to email@example.com or the addresses below:
Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company Ltd
P. O. Box 9826
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for the application will be on 25TH May 2023
Leave a Reply