EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
IN DIAMOND TRUST BANK TANZANIA
Diamond Trust Bank has today grown into a leading commercial bank offering a wide spectrum of banking services. With 28 operational branches in Tanzania, Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania is now looking for capable individuals who have the required qualifications to fill the below vacancies.
IT Infrastructure Officer
IT Network & Communication Officer
Direct Report: Unit Head
- The Infrastructure officer will ensure that the bank’s Network and and Infrastructure Systems are available and securely supported .
- Monitor and Manage the Local Area Network (LAN) & Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Perform network troubleshooting & diagnose common network problems
- Installing & Identifying upgrades to the network
- Assist on administration, maintenance, monitoring and support of backup / disaster recovery plan for network emergency
- Plan network infrastructure for new applications
- Ensure documentation on all Network & Server systems is maintained & updated regularly
- Assist in administering, maintaining, monitoring and supporting the Bank’s key IT Infrastructure Servers, SAN, Operating Systems, Active Directory structure, Email Messaging servers
- Performing all other duties as administered by your supervisor
- Degree in Computer Science /Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Relevant experience in implementing IT applications in a banking /financial institution environment
- An understanding of IT infrastructure and networks
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
If you meet these qualifications
Send your CV, clearly stating details of your qualifications to:
Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania Limited,
Head Office 9th Floor, Harbour View Towers, Samora Avenue,
P.O Box 115,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 14, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Diamond Trust Bank is an equal opportunity employer.