Bank of India is a leading Public sector Bank in India and completed 114 years in 2020. It has network of over 5200 Branches in India and 60 Overseas Branch/Offices across the globe in all important centres. Bank of India (Tanzania) Ltd, is a fully owned subsidiary of Bank of India, is now looking for experience, energetic and committed Tanzanian to fill up the vacancy of IT OFFICER at Bank of India (T) Ltd.
POSITION: IT OFFICER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Knowledge in Oracle Database administration
- Experience in IT Network Management and Servers virtualization
- Experience in DR implementation (Active / Standby)
- Possess a CCNA network and OCA qualification(s), and working experience with Linux will be an added advantage.
- Oracle database administration and support
- Network administration, security and support
- Software development and integration
- Server Operating system administration and support in UNIX,HP-UX and WINDOWS
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Systems backup
Eligible candidates may apply for abovementioned vacancy so as to reach us on or before 04.10.2020. Candidates are required to submit their detailed Resume/CV including information regarding date of birth, educational qualification & work experience, name and addresses of three referees and attached certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of Last Salary Slip and expected gross salary.
Please note importantly that; canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification/rejection. Eligible Candidates May Apply to:
The Managing Director
Bank of India (T) Ltd
Dar es Salaam
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview/Discussion.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 04, 2020