Institute of Tax Administration (ITA) Application for 2019/2020 institute of tax administration saris, institute of tax administration dar es salaam, tanzania, certificate in tax administration, institute of tax administration online application, ita prospectus 2019/2020, sifa za kujiunga na chuo cha tram ita university online application, saris ita
APPLICATION FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR ADMISSION
The Institute of Tax Administration (ITA) is an integral part of the Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) registered as a Higher Learning Institution under the provisions of the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) Act (No.9) of 1997 with a mandate uniquely focused on improving the practice and management of Customs and Taxation operations through training, research and consultancy.
The Institute invites applications for entry into its various academic programmes for year 2019/2020.
1) Ordinary Diploma in Customs and Tax Management (DCTM) – Two years (full-time)
Minimum entry qualification: Basic Technician Certificate (NTA level 4) in Customs and Tax Management or in any other business-related discipline; OR One Principal Pass and one Subsidiary Pass at “A” Level in business related discipline. All applicants for the DCTM should have FOUR passes at “O” Level (including passes in English and mathematics).
- Basic Technician Certificate in Customs and Tax Management (CCTM) – One year (Full-Time). Minimum entry qualification: FOUR passes in business related subjects at “O” Level (including passes in English and mathematics).
The Institute also invites applications for the East African Customs Clearing and Freight Forwarding Practising Certificate (CFFPC) short course; Four months (Full- Time) or Six months (Part-Time). Minimum entry Qualifications: Two (2) passes at “O” Level or Holder of Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSE) and above.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Application is done through ita.ac.tz online application http://220.127.116.11/ita-oas/
- Applications for DCTM and CCTM must be accompanied with evidence of payment of a non-refundable application fee of 10,000/= for East Africans and US$ 10 for non–East Africans. CFFPC application fee is TZS, 30,000/= for East Africans and US$ 30 for non-East Africans.
- The fee may be paid through M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa and Airtel Money numbers available in the website: – ita.ac.tz.
- All applications should be submitted on or before 31st August 2019.
Institute of Tax Administration,
P.O. Box 9321, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Mobile 0785 558211