QR19871 – Airport Services Manager | Qatar Airways | Kilimanjaro
Organisation: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Ground Services
Division: Kilimanjaro – JRO
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
City:Africa | Tanzania | Kilimanjaro
Last date of application: 21-Jan-2019
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will ensure that Airport Operations in all areas run smoothly, in a cost effective manner, conforming to safety and security requirements. Ensure customers are provided with Qatar Airways 5 Star service promise, thus creating a competitive advantage for Qatar Airways in all ground products and services.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Contributing to the Ground Services strategy at a grass roots level, providing insights into customer demands and operational constraints to delivery
- Ensuring that overall airport operations meet QR’s standard, policies and procedure, satisfying local and International safety and security standards and conforming to aviation regulatory requirements
- Ensuring that both QR staff and Handling Agent always provide the highest level of service to both customers and colleagues and that they are delivering QR’s products and services at a five star level
- Managing the station’s budget and operating costs, enhancing and protecting revenue without compromising customer’s satisfaction, safety and security
- Managing the Handling agent and Suppliers to ensure that they deliver services and products as stipulated in the contract and in the performance assessment documents
- Leading, motivating and creating an enjoyable working environment that cultivates change and openness within the team; fostering excellent teamwork, a sense of commitment, reliability and accountability
- Collecting of potential bidders for ground handling and other key services at the airport, and for recommendations based on operational and service criteria
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors Degree combined with a minimum of five years of job-related experience. You will need solid airline experience in a similar capacity, preferably for an international airline. Exposure to budget preparation and administration are required along with familiarity of methods and procedures of construction, planning and tender processes. Key to your success is an ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. You will also need strong mentoring and coaching skills with an ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills whilst fostering team work.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
Resume / CV
Copy of Passport
Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
TO APPLY CLICK HERE