Manager Cashless Distribution
Equity Bank is the region’s leading Bank whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong foot print in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and now in DRC, Equity Bank is now home to more than 14 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. The Bank seeks to recruit passionate and self-driven individual of to fill the position below;
MANAGER CASHLESS DISTRIBUTION
In line with enhancing the uptake and implementation of a cashless distribution model in the distribution ecosystems and mobilize deposits, we seek to recruit a qualified, experienced, selfdriven, passionate and a team player to serve as the manager-cashless distribution. The manager will work with cashless officers, branches and the distribution stakeholders to offer a business solution to the market in their collections and payments. Will be required to approach corporates (anchors) in the ecosystem and propose solutions of collection, design workable strategies of achieving the same and cascade the solutions to the entire value chains with the help of cashless officers. Ability to prepare and present to high level managers and also communicate interpersonally and in group settings to drive value.
- Lead the cashless portfolio growth and scale up the product uptake in the market.
- Initiate, follow and build strong business relationships with the distribution ecosystems to drive value.
- To mobilize deposits and increase the deposit retention in line with the cashless set annual targets.
- To build, Manage and develop a high performance oriented cashless team.
- To promote product knowledge and conduct product trainings in all branches.
- To ensure 100% compliance to bank policies and procedures in all cashless onboarding.
- Take responsibility and give clear guidance and strategies of achieving the set targets.
- Responsible in Monitoring and evaluating the cashless data reports and ensure accuracy of the same.
- Create, maintain and grow a high synergy between the Cashless team. Agency Team and the Ecosystem financing champions.
Education / Experience / Skills & Competencies:
- Degree in Sales and Marketing/Business Management or related course
- 6+ years of sales and marketing/ distribution
- Good understanding of the Tanzania business environment
- At least 3yrs experience in a distribution or sales management position.
- Demonstrate an excellent interpersonal, presentation and customer facing skills.
- Good Team player and able to work with a diverse team.
- Good planning, organizing skills and keen to details oriented.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and still focus on high growth levels.
- Proven track record within sales environment
- Accustomed to working in a busy , fast moving organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Key Performance Indicators:
- Increase the deposits retention to TZs 10B as per the annual target.
- Increase the cashless accounts by 1680 new cashless accounts to close the year with a cumulative accounts of 2840 accounts.
- To grow cashless accounts turnovers to TZs 500B annually.
- To Link up the ecosystems to the relevant bank sectors or departments to enjoy at least 2 bank products every quarter.
- The above positions are demanding roles which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
Method of Application:
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, e-mail address and telephone contacts, and copies of academic and professional certificates, quoting the Job reference and title in the subject field to TZRecruitment@equitybank.co.tz
To be considered your application must be received before January 21, 2020
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.