Job Opportunity at German Embassy, Jobs in Field of Politics and Translator
Jobs in field of politics and translator
TRANSLATED JOB ADVERT:
The embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Dar es Salaam is looking for the earliest possible time an employee in the field of politics and translator
The activity includes the following tasks:
All kinds of translations for the different areas of work of the embassy (Swahili <> German)
Research and evaluation of political developments in Tanzania and within the East African community
Maintaining contacts with Tanzanian government agencies and authorities
Support and implementation in the program preparation of delegations from Germany
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Comparable intermediate maturity and work experience in at least one of the two areas of activity
- Very good knowledge of German and Swahili as well as good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Very good IT skills, especially in Word and Excel
- Excellent team skills and flexibility
- Language skills and courtesy when dealing with partners and visitors
- Willingness to change working hours and possibly overtime
- For non-Tanzanian citizens: valid residence permit for Tanzania
- Experience in working with a German diplomatic mission is an advantage.
The employment contract is based on Tanzanian labor law. The weekly working time is 40 hours. A locally appropriate payment is guaranteed.
Letters of application with a curriculum vitae in German only, school-leaving certificate and training certificates as well as copies of the passport and, if applicable, the residence permit must be received by the embassy by 15.02.2020 at the latest. APPLY TO
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Dar es Salaam, e.g. H. Ms. Anselment,
P.O. Box 9541, Dar es Salaam or by email to: [email protected]
to send. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Only applicants who are invited to the interview will be informed.