Position: Bancassurance Relationship Officers (BRO)
Job Location: DAR ES SALAAM, DODOMA, ARUSHA, MWANZA
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa,
handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients.
Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have
been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Act as liaison with the bank
- Attending insurance related meetings with Bank staff.
- Drive productivity and meet the set targets on the daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Working closely with the Bank branches to provide sales support to SPs.
- Managing promotions and campaigns.
- Attending monthly reconciliation meetings with the Bank Staff team.
- Sales presentation to the Bank Staff and prospective Customer.
- Achieving monthly premium collection target.
Customer Retention and Acquisition
- Sending out and follow up of Monthly Renewals.
- Soliciting for new businesses.
- Managing 3rd party relationships.
- Generation, monitoring and publish monthly Business.
- Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures is accurate.
Bancassurance Administrative functions
- Day to day activities of the channel’s management for all new business sold within his or her branch territory and product research analysis. (Customer intelligence &Competitors intelligence) which will enhance Jubilee Life Market information system.
- Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting, Documents and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in the JLIC.
- Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
- Review and act on all proposal form from the Bank to JLIC.
- Reporting all pending cases for underwriting on the daily basis
- Liaising with the Bank’s Branch feedback on the leads given and how many leads were closed on the daily basis and provide report to the Bancassurance Trainer.
- Maintaining strong relationship with the BSOs/SPs
- Providing support to the BSOs/SPs to the leads given by the Branch Manager/ Bank staff on all pre and post sales and administrative activities.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with the company policies and Bank procedures
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree /Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management, Eeconomics, Banking and Finance or any related field.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP) and a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in Insurance or in the financial sector will be added advantage.
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent marketing and negotiation skills.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good report writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to understand and analyse sales figures.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the Jubilee Life Insurance Corporation of Tanzania Limited.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the JLIC standards.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
If you think you are the right candidate send your CV to the following email address [email protected] not later than 4th September 2019.
Should you not hear from us within three weeks after the closing date, Please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Applications to be sent to [email protected]
Jubilee Life Insurance Corporation of Tanzania Limited P. O. Box 20524 DSM, 9th Floor, Amani place BLDG