Deadline: 20th November, 2019
DEPOT ACCOUNTANTs – KAHAMA
On behalf of client Kazini Kwetu Limited is looking for Depot Accountants with exceptional abilities and who are ambitious to climb the ladder in their professions. They will work in a well established manufacturing company based in Kahama. Interested candidates should apply online.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Processing Invoice on order generated by sales representatives.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Keeping records of sales transactions.
- Provide accounting support for the financial reporting unit.
- Handle accounts payable duties, enter daily worksheets to the general ledger system, assist accounting personnel and ensure files are complete and maintained as needed.
- Verify, organize, process and store an organization’s financial records.
- Produce reports and reconcile any differences found in records as needed
- Reconciliation of account and stocks.
- Required to keep accurate records, be detail oriented and be able to spot financial errors made by others.
- At least two years of work experience in similar environment
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
- BSc/Ba in accounting,