Sense International is a global charity supporting people with deafblindness in Bangladesh, India, Kenya, Nepal, Tanzania, Peru, Romania and Uganda. We are one of the world’s leading international organisations working for people with deafblindness and their families.
Children with deafblindness in these countries desperately need to receive education and healthcare. Without this, many will lead short, lonely lives.
Although Sense International is a fairly small charity, we have a big impact because of the way we work.
We don’t provide direct services but provide expertise and training to local organisations and persuade governments to provide support. We aim to put support in place so that we can walk away and leave solid expertise behind.
With this support, children with deafblindness can finally receive the medical and educational support they need.
They can learn to communicate, to develop self-care skills, receive an education and perhaps find a job.
Rather than being excluded they can thrive and live as valued human beings.
The following are the Job Vacancies advertised in Tanzania;
Occupational Therapist (4 posts)
Nurse (4 posts)
You May Also Like
- 18 Jobs at Singida Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (SUWASA)
- 66 Vacancies at Geita Gold Mine, AngloGold Ashanti’s (GGML)
- 180 Vacancies at Tanzania National parks (TANAPA)
- Job Opportunities at International NGOS in Tanzania
- Senior Project Manager, Urban Governance for Nutrition – Dar es Salaam, – Nafasi za kazi 2018
- Field Operations Project Specialist & Corporate Operations Specialist – Nafasi za kazi 2018
- 5 Drivers required at Superfeo Express – Songea – Nafasi za kazi 2018
- Chief of Party – The Jane Goodall Institute – Nafasi za kazi 2018
- Technician & Research Officer– Ifakara Health Institute, Morogoro
- Job Opportunity at Tigo Tanzania
- ICAP- 28 Job opportunities in Tanzania
- Emergency Response Manager – Plan International Tanzania
- Job Opportunity at Right To Play
- Vacancies at The Aga Khan Foundation
- Job Opportunity at Standard Bank Group