CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable person to fill a vacant position of Senior Specialist; Financial Literacy in the Department of Corporate Affairs & Public Relations at the Head Office, in Dar es Salaam.
Responsible for designing, assessing, recommending and coordination of the Bank’s Financial Literacy programs and those which the Bank supports with funding to ensure that the target groups optimally benefit from the programs and the Bank achieves its objectives.
- Design and coordinate financial literacy programs for the bank, targeting the financially illiterate and financially excluded members of the community.
- Establish strong relationships and work closely with targeted organizations and/or recipients of financial literacy program/training/education to achieve the objectives.
- Assess and monitor the overall quality of the programs of financial literacy needs of the target groups to make sure effective and leads into financial literacy and/or financial inclusion.
- Assist partner organizations on financial literacy/ training/ programs/education which benefits the targeted group.
- Maintain regular reports, collect relevant data on beneficiaries and support financial literacy programs.
- Monitor program progresses with regards to achievements of program outputs and outcomes and make appropriate adjustments to program literacy/design.
- Develop and contribute inputs to annual work plans and all relevant communications and required to deliver quality report mechanism.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for public speaking.
- A creative yet practical mind. Attention to details.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Business
Administration, Political Science or any other related field.
Minimal of 3 years hands-on experience in Financial Literacy programs/ projects.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 28th October 2019.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Limited
P.O. Box 268
DAR ES SALAAM