Job Opportunity at AAN Associates, Senior Evaluation/Child protection Expert
Senior Evaluation/Child protection Expert
AAN Associates is looking for Tanzania based senior Child Protection Expert for a consulting/evaluation opportunity.
Evaluation criteria and questions
The evaluation criteria are mainly for five areas recommended by the OECD-DAC.
13 regions of Tanzania
Time period: from December 2012 to August 2019
- Must hold at least a Master’s Degree in one or more of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: evaluation, development studies, social work, or other social sciences;
- Having At least 10 years of recognised experience in conducting or managing/leading evaluations or review of development programmes, and experience as team leader of evaluation team and as main writer of evaluation reports;
- Having strong mixed-methods evaluation expertise and skills and having flexibility in using nontraditional and innovative evaluation methods;
- Specific evaluation experience in the child protection area (preferably on issues related to birth registration and CRVS) is strongly desired but is secondary to a strong mixed-method evaluation background so long as the birth registration and CRVS expertise of the Team Member(s) is harnessed to boost the team’s collective understanding of issues relating to violence against children.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of theories of change, logical/result frameworks, monitoring and evaluation systems and practice;
- Strong knowledge on and familiarity with the social and human rightsw based approach, equity and gender issues;
- Sound knowledge and experience of using Gender Based Analysis Plus (GBA+) approach is strongly desired;
- Excellent analysis skills in writing evaluation reports with constructive and practical recommendations. Excellent communication, advocacy and people skills. Ability to communicate with various stakeholders and to express concisely and clearly ideas and concepts in written and oral form. Language: Fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of and Kiswahili will be an asset,
HOW TO APPLY:
Please share your one pager brief profile and detailed CV on email@example.com before 30th September 2019.