Position: Assistant Stores Manager
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced, motivated and professional Assistant Stores Manager. If you are a dedicated and professional and experienced in warehouse / inventory & & & supply chain management, we would like to hear from you;
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Management level
Experience Length: 5 years
- University degree preferred
- At least 5 years warehouse / inventory management experience as Supervisor or Manager
- Previous experience in mining companies preferred, but not essential. Would suit a Stores senior supervisor, who wants to upgrade his skill levels.
- Ability to interact with diverse cultures
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Advance computer literacy, Accpac or other ERP stock control system essential, including (Microsoft Office).
- Manage Inventory including daily transactions, stocktakes, transfers, stock holding.
- Ensure store area secured at all times.
- Maintain safety standards in accordance with company policy.
- Monthly reporting on Stores statics.
- Training staff and improving skill levels.
- Logistic and purchasing qualifications or experience preferred, but not essential.
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
To apply Send your Resume to [email protected]