Corporate Social Investment Business Analyst
CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable person to fill a vacant position of Corporate Social Investment Business Analyst in the Department of Corporate Affairs & Public Relations at the Head Office, in Dar es Salaam.
Create strategies, provide corporate governance and implements the CRDB global environmental and sustainability program to achieve SDG’s and ensure compliance and competitive positioning.
- Assist Director of Corporate Affairs in implementing a sustainability and social impact vision and strategic plan.
- Data collection and analysis, data systems evaluation, project management and broad support to advance CSI and environmental sustainability initiatives Educate and influence cross functional teams.
- Assist with the publishing of annual sustainability scorecard, coordinating with key functions across the Bank to collect data and present to key stakeholders.
- Prepare annual sustainability report to form part of CSI report.
- Develop and manage relationships with sustainability and environmental community including partnerships and funding.
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions.
- Financial Management skills– manage budgets, drive down costs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, especially PowerPoint as well as Google suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Team Leader (Motivator and mentor).
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Research skills.
- Good customer orientation and focus.
- Persistence in follow ups and reporting.Ability to identify/understand societal changes and relate them to the Bank’s business.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Business
- Administration, Political Science or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in communication with a focus on Corporate Social Investment and sustainability, experience in developing CSR programs or working with partners to develop global programs.
- Understanding of financial industry and Bank’s strategy and products and services.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 28th October 2019.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Limited
P.O. Box 268
DAR ES SALAAM
Email: [email protected]