CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable person to fill a vacant position of Manager; Strategic Partnership in the Department of Corporate Affairs & Public Relations at the Head Office, in Dar es Salaam.
Forster effective partnership that lead to the mobilization of financial and in-kind resources for implementation of CRDB Bank’s CSI projects. Build networks of partnership and alliances through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Manage strategic partnerships team in active partnership outreach for the current and prospective portfolio of partners to increase funding levels.
- Build and cultivate new relationships with non-traditional funding partners and strategic partners to attract and secure sources of funding.
- Manage a portfolio of strategic partners including overseeing the institution’s relationship with the partner, identifying tangible funding opportunities, leasing with partners during proposal review processes and ensuring a smooth handover of successful proposals to Grants and Communication for contracting and subsequent grant management.
- Co-develop partnership outreach plans, prepare briefing and communication materials and prepare reports; metric, issues and mitigations that support Key stakeholders (DCA, CEO and Board) with decision making.
- Maintain a database of information regarding partnerships, alliances, prospects and proposals. Prepare regular analysis of partnership prospects and proposals; monitor success and forecast portfolio in collaboration with Chief Financial Officer.
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions
- Financial Management – manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, especially PowerPoint as well as Google suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills (Motivator and mentor). Proven track record influencing leaders and drawing change with ability to work effectively with all levels of management and across departments to achieve mutually beneficial results ● Experience building effective partnerships with third parties ● Ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Research skills.
- Good customer orientation and focus.
- Persistence in follow ups and reporting
- Understanding of financial industry and Bank’s strategy and products and services
- Ability to identify/understand societal changes and relate them to CRDB Bank business
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in communication with a focus on Corporate Social Investment and sustainability.
- Knowledge of Corporate Social Investment best practice and stakeholder expectations
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 28th October 2019.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Limited
P.O. Box 268
DAR ES SALAAM