Senior Manager; Corporate Social Investment
CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable person to fill a vacant position of Senior Manager; Corporate Social Investment in the Department of Corporate Affairs & Public Relations at the Head Office, in Dar es Salaam.
Manage Corporate Social Investment (CSI) programs, activities, partnership and alliances; financial literacy and Inclusion to ensure they benefit the targeted communities as well as meeting the Bank’s objectives. Ensure that programs enhance the Banks overall reputation while bringing community and business goals to drive impact and gain external visibility.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the Bank’s CSI strategies and objectives.
- Oversee the Bank’s development and management of the CSI policies and procedures for identification, selection, planning and management of CSI projects to ensure consistency and effectiveness Bank wide.
- Oversee programs to enable the public to be aware of the Bank’s commitment to CSI.
- Build relationships, alliances and partnership between the Bank and likeminded organization to achieve an even greater impact on the society.
- Promote CSI programs and activities as well as communicate compelling Bank’s brand message.
- Promote and cultivate employee participation in CSI activities both on personal and Bank’s level.
- Lead, support and coordinate staff volunteerism initiatives to enable effective positive employee value proposition.
- Design and implement special initiatives that are to position the Bank as the premium corporate citizen.
- Positively advocate to the Bank on issues of sustainability.
- Establish uniform Bank wide standards and procedures for the planning and implementation of activities.
- Prepare, manage and ensure annual CSI budget is adhered; to maximize returns and benefits.
- Develop strategies and materials for communication of CSI initiatives to all internal and external audiences, ensuring overall messaging consistency across throughout corporate communication.
- Write and promote the CSI programs and activities via CRDB Bank Website, intranet, social media and all our digital channels.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with local and global organizations for partnership in CSI initiatives.
- Develop programs and initiatives on financial literacy and Inclusion.
- Establish partnership programs and develop relationships with key business contracts.
- Develop and author an annual CSI report that provides clear direction on strategy, delivery and performance.
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions.
- Financial Management skills – manage budgets, drive down costs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, especially PowerPoint as well as Google suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills (Motivator and mentor). Proven track record influencing leaders and drawing change with ability to work effectively with all levels of management and across departments.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Research skills.
- Good customer orientation and focus.
- Persistence in follow ups and reporting.
- Ability to identify/understand societal changes and relate them to CRDB Bank business.
- Passionate about social responsibility and sustainability, understanding of the value in aligning social responsibility initiatives with business priorities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in communication with a focus on Corporate Social Investment and sustainability.
- Knowledge of Corporate Social Investment best practice and stakeholder expectations.
- Understanding of financial industry and Bank’s strategy and products and services.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 28th October 2019.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Limited
P.O. Box 268
DAR ES SALAAM
Email: [email protected]