CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable person to fill a vacant position of Specialist; Grant and Communications in the Department of Corporate Affairs & Public Relations at the Head Office, in Dar es Salaam.
Responsible to ensure compliance with general partnership regulations, grant requirements, policies and procedures. The specialist will safeguard all information and data collected from the field to be compiled, documented, analyzed and reported in a result-based and timely manner for internal reporting and as per partnership and alliances requirements. Responsible to develop high-quality communication products; highlighting partnership program activities for external audiences.
- Ensure timely compilation of project data with internal, partner, donor and sector coordination of reporting requirements by the deadline.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of grants, partnership, donor compliance and budget conditions and status.
- Prepare budgets, analysis and evaluation of grant performance and budget burn rates in coordination with Manager CSI projects and Head of Budget.
- Organize and participate in grant kick off and grant review meetings and provide advisory assistance to CSI.
- Maintain partnership filing system including agreements, proposals, revisions, reports etc.
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions.
- Financial Management – manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, especially PowerPoint as well as Google suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team Leader (Motivator and mentor).
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Research skills.
- Good customer orientation and focus.
- Persistence in follow ups and reporting.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration, Political Science or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in communication with a focus on Corporate Social Investment and sustainability, experience developing CSR programs or working with partners to develop global programs.
- Understanding of financial industry and Bank’s strategy and products and services
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 28th October 2019.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Limited
P.O. Box 268
DAR ES SALAAM
Email: [email protected]