Senior Specialist; Corporate Communication & Public Relations
CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable person to fill a vacant position of Senior Specialist; Corporate Communication & Public Relations in the Department of Corporate Affairs & Public Relations at the Head Office, in Dar es Salaam.
Participate in the creative designing and proper implementation of Public Relations programs and campaigns in line with business goals and strategies.
- Contribute to the management, planning, and execution of public relations programs and campaigns to ensure their productivity in line with the unit’s business plan, marketing strategy and/or overall business strategies.
- Assist in the planning and management of a country wide media relations programs to ensure there is a consistent message across a broad range of media in line with bank’s overall communication strategies.
- Contribute to the management, enhancement and nurturing of new and existing business relationships with key suppliers and business influencers such as media houses, public relation agencies and consultants, key journalists, editors and media personalities.
- Assist in the planning and management of a comprehensive end to end corporate communication programs; both proactive and ongoing basis, as well as handling responsive and crisis communications to ensure that the Bank’s image and reputation is of high regard in the eyes of different publics.
- Assist in the planning, designing and execution of Bank’s corporate media events such as press conferences, media interviews, media days and/or procure the same in other marketing activities such as product/service launches to ensure media attendance and that the events are successful in communicating to the intended public in line with business goals and strategies.
- Contribute in the review of unit policies, procedures, manuals, and circulars while also participate in processes which are geared towards enhancement of department’s policies, procedures, manuals, and circulars to ensure that they are aligned with current business strategy as well as statutory requirements complied.
- Contribute in the preparation of press releases, speeches and/or talking notes other public statements for Bank’s senior management as well as key stakeholders like guests at Bank’s events, media and on approval/communication disseminate the same to stakeholders to ensure that Bank’s message/side has been properly presented.
- Contribute to the development, monitoring and review of the budget for the unit to ensure budgets are aligned with the business plans and expenses are controlled within agreed limits.
- Participate in the preparation and/or review of unit reports, related processes and procedures to ensure sound quality control and recommend appropriate interventions in line with applicable policies.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for public speaking.
- A creative yet practical mind. Attention to details.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Business
Administration, Political Science or any other related field.
Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with a variety of different PR campaigns and project management.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 28th October 2019.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Limited
P.O. Box 268
DAR ES SALAAM
Email: [email protected]