Precision Air Services Plc is a fast-growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION:RESERVATION & TICKETING SALES AGENT
REPORTS TO:SALES MANAGER NORTHERN & LAKE ZONE
DUTY STATION: ARUSHA
ROLE PURPOSE: To provide efficient and effective customer focused Passenger Ticket Sales & Reservation
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make ticket reservations, confirmations, reconfirmations and seat selection for clients on PW flights in compliance with the carrier policies, procedures and customer expectations.
- To give fare quotes to all PW clients including group quotations and bookings.
- To ensure daily sales reports and sales dispatches are submitted in accordance to company procedures
- Give clients flight details and information.
- Handle and issue E- tickets on behalf of the company and accordance to company procedures.
- Handle flight disruptions, advising clients, reissue and revalidate electronic tickets
- Handle telephone & email enquiries as regards travel information.
- Make outbound calls to promote PW products as directed by Management.
- To protect and enhance revenue collection to meet carrier’s expectations and customer expectations
- Handle parcels sales according to company policy.
- Compile and develop an accurate database of walk-in customers’ details
- Taking reasonable care of own safety and security and the safety of others who may be affected by your acts or omission while undertaking your duties/ tasks,
- Cooperating with the Company to enable it comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and standards,
- Using, in the correct manner, all protective equipment and procedures provided by the company,
- Operating only that equipment on which they have been trained and qualified to operate
- Reporting to the company, without delay, any defects in procedures or equipment that they are aware of that might compromise safety.
- Taking all reasonable and practical measures, this may include the submission of safety reports, to prevent injury or fatality to themselves or other persons and damage to or loss of aircraft.
- Avoiding intentionally interfering with anything provided by the Company in the interest of safety
- Reporting any conflicts between safety and the operational goals of the Company
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Meets the set passenger ticket sales targets
- 100% accuracy in fare quotation and collection of monies
- Telephone answered within 3 rings
- Call back all missed calls
- Respond to emails within 20 minutes
- Nil complaints about customer car
- University Degree in Social Sciences or Business
- IATA/UFTAA Foundation/consultants diploma and added advantage
- Certification in relevant computer application
- Experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages, an added advantage
Not later than 06th November 2019
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Head of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam