Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION:SALES MANAGER NORTHERN & LAKE ZONE
REPORTS TO:COUNTRY SALES MANAGER
To sell Precision Air products and network to achieve the set sales targets within the area of sale in the assigned territory.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, execute and drive the passenger sales and Marketing plan guaranteeing exposure of Precision Air’s product facilitating delivery of the company’s sales targets and business objectives.
- Build and maintain sales team and network to ensure sustenance of profitable sales revenues and market share for Precision Air.
- Anticipate and ensure timely reaction to developing market trends in order to maximize on opportunities that arise and minimize adverse impact on company sales.
- Monitor competitor activities, evaluate recommended competitive pricing level to deliver expected yield, margin and revenue targets.
- To be the principal administrator for Precision Air in the assigned territory and safeguard PW’s interests.
- Provide input and participate in the identification and progress of new business opportunities for revenue growth (through special prorate/interline agreements/partnerships etc).
- Participate in PW’s passenger revenue budget process.
- Assess and propose appropriate incentive scheme to TA, Tour Operators, Corporate travel, and government so as to enhance productivity, efficiency and maximization of revenue.
- Develop and monitor expenditure budget vs. actual expenditure and control costs
- Achieve and exceed agreed market share, passenger and revenue target
- Visible revenue/ passenger number growth
- Incentive schemes for TA, TO, Govt. and Corporate travel
- Effective control of expenditure budget
- High efficiency standards through quality of customer relationship
- Motivated, knowledgeable and “switched” on professional sales Team
- Timely performance appraisals
- Well-kept and managed customer profile records understood by all team members
- Visibility and good impression of the company’s brand
- High level of integrity
- Customer focused and good PR
- Decisive and confident
- Result oriented
- Good negotiator and articulate communicator
- Revenue and cost conscious
- Good team building skills
- University Graduate with at least 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- Excellent computer data analysis, reports and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical visionary skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of airline business processes is an added advantage.
- Valid Tanzanian driving license.
Not later than 06th November 2019
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the
address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam