Human Resources & Administration Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the following vacancy:.
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
LOCATION: SGLG – Arusha Tanzania
As the HR and Admin Officer, you will report to the HRBP and the General Manager.
As the Human Resources and Administration Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide professional guidance on HR and IR matters to the Line Managers Coordinate disciplinary and grievance management, ensuring substantive and procedural fairness
- Coordinate recruitment and selection of staff in liaison with Line Managers Improve business culture through emplo|yee engagement strategies Coordinate effective performance management practices – one on ones, appraisals etc
- Implement HR policies and procedures in line with Saint Gobain standards Coordinate training and development for staff using the 70.20.10 rule Maintain relations with local Trade Union Manage Employment Equity
- Recommend current and HR best practices, in line with Tanzanian laws
- Administer payroll input in line with organisational policies and Group requirements.
- Maintain up to date files on procedures, training records, disciplinary management etc.
- Assist Finance with Petty cash administration and accountability
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- Knowledge of HRIS
- Knowledge of Tanzanian labour law is a prerequisite
- Command of computer applications,
- At least 2 years’ experience as HR Officer
You can expect to become part of an innovative, international Group that is a market leader; a Group united by strong values that are shared by all employees. Interested candidates should send CVs and application letters no later than 12 November 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.