Position: Saccos Cum Manager
Working Station – Simanjiro
Work duration – 7Month.
Starting date – 10/9/2019.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Management level
Experience Length: 3 years
- Reviewing and formulating policies, procedures and practices for SACCOS Operations.
- Administration and processing of loans.
- Follow up on loan repayments.
- Sending useful information to SACCOS members.
- Managing SACCOS financial resources and assets
- Preparation and reporting of financial reports(weekly, monthly, quarterly and factsheet)
- Come up with income generating activities for the SACCOS.
- Recruiting new SACCOS members.
- Preparing SACCOS business plan and annual budgets
- Coordinating external audit exercise and implementing recommendations set forth.
- Representing the SACCOS as is authorized by the board chairman
- Organize and deliver trainings to SACCOS members
- Organizing Board Meetings and AGM in an advisory capacity and implementing the resolutions made.
- We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Cooperative Management/ Microfinance or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of Three (3) years working experience in a financial institution preferably SACCOS.
- Computer literacy especially on MS Office and knowledge in accounting systems.
- Good presentation and reporting skills both oral and written.
- Knowledge in Tanzania Cooperative Act and SACCOS regulations.
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Any interested/qualified candidates should apply by sending their application to:-
Email: email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for all applications is on 30th August. 2019.