Flour Fortification Study, Tanzania
ACDI/VOCA is currently seeking a specialist who can implement a study of a Flour Fortification Program for an upcoming volunteer assignment in Tanzania. ACDI/VOCA’s NAFAKA Project is requesting volunteer assistance to implement a cost/benefit analysis and provide recommendations about a distribution program. The assignment will last for approximately 3-4 weeks in country, in addition to preparation and research prior to departure. Travel and living expenses are covered.
• A University degree in Economics, Behavior Change, Business Management, Food Science, or other related area.
• At least three to five years conducting studies, including cost/benefit analysis in emerging markets.
• Previous experience working with local government institutions preferred but not required.
• Good communication skills (oral and written).
• Proficient computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel.
• Available to begin travel Nov/Dec 2019