The religious Superiors of the congregations working in Tanzania agreed early on with the Salvatorian Mission Superior, Fr. Andrew Urbanski, SDS, that there was need for an Institution of Higher Education for their Religious members – especially for those who felt a calling to the presbyteral ministry. To the great satisfaction of all concerned, preparations for such an institution began at Kola, in the town of Morogoro in Tanzania. Discussions concerning this project were initiated at the annual meeting of the Religious Superiors Association in Tanzania (RSAT) in 1988. Some time later it was clear that there was a need to have both a Philosophical and a Theological Department at the proposed institution.
Assistant Lecturers1.1 Procurement & Supply Chain Management (1)
1.2 Entrepreneurship (1)
• Holder of Master degree in relevant field with minimum GPA of 4.0 and minimum GPA of 3.5 at Bachelor’s degree.
With guidance of senior staff members conduct lectures, tutorials, seminars, marking examinations, preparing case studies, conducting research and carrying out consultancy projects and any other duties as may be assigned to him/her by his/her reporting officer.
Security Officer (1)
By appointment of form four or form six leaver who has attended People/Militia Training, the National Service Training or any other form of military training. Candidates must be cleared by the Police. He must have at least twelve years’ experience as security officer. Public service retired police are highly encouraged to apply for this post.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Be overseer of all Security issues in the College;
• Ensure effective and efficient utilization of the staff under him/her;
• Be responsible for reporting matters relating to security to management;
• Take preventive measures against possible theft;
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
• The University offers an attractive remuneration package and an excellent working environment.
Send your application consisting of cover letter indicating the position you are applying for, CV in English and Copies of Academic Certificates through the following address:
Deputy Principal for Finance and Administration (DPFA),
Jordan University College, P. O. Box 1878
End of Application will be on: 10th February, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This advertisement is also available on our website:
www.juco.ac.tz. Commencement of Employment for Successful Candidates is immediately