Job Vacancies at Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company Limited (KADCO) and Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA)
UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT
Ref.No.EA.7/96/01/K/122 28th November 2019
On behalf of Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company Limited (KADCO) and Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites dynamic and suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill 4 vacant posts mentioned below.
1.0 KILIMANJARO AIRPORTS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (KADCO) Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company Limited (KADCO) is a company owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania charged to manage and develop Kilimanjaro International Airport and its estate.
1.1. HEALTH SERVICES MANAGER – 1 POST
1.1.1 Duties and Responsibilities
- To be in charge of the clinic; ii. To diagnose disease and infections to inpatients and outpatients; iii. To prescribe medication to patients; iv. To perform minor surgeries such as suturing and removal of minor foreign
objects; v. To provide primary/first aid care before referring patients to hospitals for
comprehensive treatment; vi. To be custodian of the pharmacy. This includes, stock taking, ordering and
reconciliation of medicines, drugs and reagents; vii. To maintain patients records and collect data with the aim of advising management on effective way of promoting high heath quality of employees; viii. To compile and submit periodical medical reports to management;
- To compile periodical reports in relation to expenditures, status of clinic facilities
and safety standards; and
- To perform any other related duties as assigned by the superior.
1.1.2 Qualifications and Experience
Master’s degree in Medicine or equivalent qualifications and should be registered by Medical Board. The candidate must have a working experience of at least eight (8) years in relevant field.
1.2 AIRPORT OPERATIONS OFFICER II – 1POST
1.2.1 Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in coordination of airport, apron and terminal operations to ensure the
smooth running of airport activities; ii. To monitor activities of apron Management, utilization of airside vehicles and
equipment’s on the airside; iii. To ensure cleanliness and smooth operations of terminal buildings, VIP lounge,
apron areas and land side ; iv. To facilitate and monitor the movement and handling of aircraft, passengers and
cargo; v. To participate in carrying out daily aerodrome surface and lighting inspections as
required and when requested by the Air Traffic Control; vi. To liaise and monitor quality of services provided by the contracted cleaning team
in the Terminal Building, VIP lounge, aprons, gardens and the associated areas; vii. To ensure disposal of wastes and cleanliness of dustbins are undertaken as per
the stipulated guidelines; and viii. To perform any other related duties as assigned by the superior.
1.2.2 Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor Degree either in Business Administration, Human Resources, Public Administration, Law, Logistics Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. Must be a holder of Basic Airport Operations Certificate
1.3 CLINICAL OFFICER II – 1POST
1.3.1 Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in diagnosing and treating sick passengers and staff; ii. To care for all patients; iii. To assist in purchasing of medicines and medical equipment on time; iv. To assist in keeping track of stock level for medication;
- To assist in submitting stock reports to operation manager on a monthly basis; vi. To make sure all emergency kits are in good order; vii. To assist in the preparation of training in the emergency drill done every two
viii. To respond to the rescue and life saving in emergency cases such as an aircraft
crash; ix. To assist in treating and caring of serious patients while on route to a hospital;
- To participate in controlling any outbreak which may occur locally and
internationally; xi. To assist in providing professional advice on health education to airport staff; and xii. To perform any other related duties as assigned by the superior.
1.3.2 Qualifications and Experience
Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized Institution plus three (3) years of
relevant working experience.
2.0 THE TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY (TRA) – RE- ADVERTISED The Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) was established by Act of Parliament No. 11 of
1995, and started its operations on 1st July 1996. In carrying out its statutory functions,
TRA is regulated by law, and is responsible for administering impartially various taxes of
the Central Government.
2.1 ASSISTANT LECTURER – 1 POST
2.1.1 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To teach up to NTA level 8 (Degree);
- To prepare learning resources for lectures and tutorial exercises;
iii. To conduct tutorials and seminars for students;
- To participate in the design, delivery and evaluation of training programmes;
- To design and carry out research assignments;
- To conduct consultancy and provide community services;
vii. To supervise field work and projects of students;
viii. To participate in carrying out Training Needs Assessment; and
- To perform any other related duties as assigned by the superior.
2.1.2 QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s Degree either in Taxation, Accounting and Finance or equivalent qualifications
from recognized Institution/ University with GPA of at least 3.8 at undergraduate studies
and an average of at least Grade B at Master Degree level with working experience of
at least four (4) years in related field.
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the institutions salary scale.
N.B those who had applied for this post should not re-apply.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years; ii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable
contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers; iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information provided in this
advertisement; iv. Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies;
- Birth certificate; v. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts; vi. An applicants must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal; vii. An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application
letter through his respective employers; viii. An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should
not apply; ix. An applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts; x. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA); xi. Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Council for Technical Education (NACTE); xii. An applicant with disability or special needs/cases is supposed/advised to
indicate; xiii. A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English language and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, Utumishi House, 8 Kivukoni Road, 11102 Dar es Salaam.
xiv. Deadline for application is 11th December, 2019.
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date and place for interview
and; xvi. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise(This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT