Job title: Marketing Executive
Industry : ISP
• Developing marketing campaigns that promote the organization. It includes Planning, Execution and Post Implementation Evaluation of the Marketing Initiatives in line with the Organization’s Strategic Objectives.
• Drive execution of the marketing planning through the line Manage Budgets.
• Managing the briefing process with all 3rd party agencies and ensure their performance are online with contractual agreement.
• Input into the Annual Marketing Budgeting process.
• Plan the day to day execution of marketing initiatives while performing day to day liaison with key agencies.
• Responsible to ensure we have measure and evaluation reports in place on project completion.
• Plan certain ‘One-Off’ activities in support of the organization’s marketing activities as may be required from time to time.
• Identify opportunities of brand building, sales enhancement through marketing and communication.
• Co-ordinate, supervises, and oversees the perfect execution of the organisation’s marketing activities.
• Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing and communication tactics and activities against set/identified goals and objectives
• Provide high level actionable reports from Market Intelligence reports and other critical feedback obtained during and after the execution of the marketing plans
• Explore ways of and expanding the effectiveness of marketing activities/ campaigns
• Manage any adverse/ negative outcome of marketing and communication activities including negative publicity affecting the Company’s brand
• B Com University Degree in Marketing (or equivalent) with a Sales Diploma preferred.
• 3 to 5 years’ Experience in a similar field or related field with track record in sales
• Experience in an agency dealing with below the line and above the line marketing concepts
Send your CV to; email@example.com
Deadline: 18th May 2018
Job title: Space Planning Lead/Design Manager
• To manage the design portion of mainly two project deliverables, this includes managing client and internal relationships within the design team, and the interaction/handover to sales & project management/build teams. The Designer shall strive for exceptional design of client spaces, exceeding client expectations of all deliverables.
• Support a variety of project sizes.
• Support/Manage client’s design related experience.
• Meet with customers to gather project information (surveys, interviews, data collection, observations)
• Produce and present design concepts to internal and external clients
• Perform field measures, product inventory and product research
• Be a key partner in creating brand identity and distinctive with a creative and current design vision.
• Produce block plans, space plans, finish palettes, furniture specifications, and installation drawings
• Manage project hours
• Perform project audits for other designers
• Manage a small team of designers
• Perform Sales pitches of renders, material samples, drawings and concepts to clients
• Perform constant transition between Client, Design, Build teams
• Use spatial understanding and concept space acumen to secure business /market for the Design entity / rest of build business alongside other sales team members.
A thorough understanding of what fittings and furniture available in countries to tangibilize designs to the market
• Ensure design quality throughout the product development lifecycle
• Bachelor’s (BA) Degree or equivalent in Interior or Architectural Design or Business Administration and Management from College or University.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in design is essential.
Send your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 18th May 2018