Job Vacancy at Coca Cola Kwanza – Syrup Maker
Job Title: Syrup Maker
Job Category Manufacturing
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Mbeya
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience for a Syrup Maker position. The successful candidate will report directly to the Syrup Room & Water treatment Team leader.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be responsible for operating and controlling machines in the syrup making plant to manufacture quality syrup as per daily operational plan.
- Mixing of final syrups in accordance with company requirements and the Master Mixing Instructions (MMI).
- Perform CIP’s as per CIP matrix and all Company requirements.
- Assist in cleaning and replenishing. Perform housekeeping in process areas and adhere to GMP requirements.
- Preparation of simple syrup.
- Change flow bins (IBCs) and start its agitation.
- Adhere to safety and housekeeping rules.
- Accurate reporting of information related to Syrup Making.
Skills, Experience & Education
The applicant should have at least a Diploma in Chemistry or Food Science & Technology, 2 years production experience in an Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment. In addition, the candidate should have good vision, hearing, and sense of smell, physical strength, stamina and fitness will also be key.