Senior Relationship Manager; Special Asset Management
To coordinate and control relationship of emerging and large corporate Special Assets that require a high degree of attention to minimize risks, prevent losses and restore profit through rehabilitation, restructuring, turnaround and workout strategies.
- To manage relationship of emerging and large corporate stressed assets to ensure credit and other risks are properly identified, assessed and addressed.
- To formulate rehabilitation, restructuring action plans and strategies for all downgraded emerging and large corporate accounts so as to minimize bank’s risk
- Presentation of Restructuring Unit strategies on case by case to Management Credit Committees for approval stressed clients
- To maintain and preserve Bank income streams where a turnaround can be achieved on a special asset.
- To establish partnerships with business units and credit department leading to close collaboration and early identification of stressed assets.
- To provide professional business support aimed at resolving challenges faced by stressed clients.
- Management of impairment/provisions for non-performing corporate loans
- To manage all manner of transactions associated with the normal operations of the accounts managed by the unit.
- Management of suspended interest and provisions
- Leading, arranging and/or agreeing to participate in the formation of any creditors group for account managed by the unit.
- To supervise and provide guidance to RM and Restructuring officers on management of stressed assets.
- Good understanding of Bank’s corporate product knowledge and its end to end credit process.
- Good knowledge of bank credit policies, procedures and systems
- Good Credit Appraisal, Restructuring Skills and Customer Relationship Skills.
- High degree of communication, negotiation and inter-personal skills
- Good skills on Performance Management and effective risk management and be able to promote strong risk management culture.
- Good presentation, Credit analysis and strong analytical skills
- Good leadership, mentorship and coaching skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Advance Diploma in Banking/Commerce (Accounting)/Economics/finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized higher learning institution
- Holder of CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years banking experience preferably in Special Asset Management/ Business Support or Workout Unit in a Commercial Bank dealing with emerging or large corporate accounts.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
OTHER JOBS YOU MIGHT LIKE
Nafasi za Ajira Save the Children Tanzania
Jobs at Workforce Management
Job Opportunities at Sokoine University of Agriculture
Jobs at The Judiciary of Tanzania
Sales Executive Jobs at Titan Venture Group Ltd
ICT Teacher Jobs at Morogoro International School
English Teacher up to A Level Jobs at Morogoro International School
Primary School Class Teachers Jobs at Morogoro International School
Government Jobs at Shinyanga Municipal Council
Sua: Call for Interview February 2019
Local Rights Program Coordinator (LRP Coordinator) Job at ActionAid
Drivers (5) Job at Amref Health Africa, 2019
Mobile Truck Drivers (3 positions) at ICAP February, 2019
Assistant Lecturers & Tutorial Assistants at Mkwawa University College of Education
9 Jobs at the US Embassy 2019
RESEARCHERS AT UONGOZI
Internship Opportunities at Britam
Job Opportunity at Mzumbe University
Jobs at UAUT
Job opportunities at Tropical Pesticides Research Institute TPRI
Job opportunities at Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI)
27 Job opportunities at Tanzania Electrical,Mechanical and Electronics Services Agency (TEMESA)
Job opportunities at Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA)
Job opportunities at Bugando Medical Centre – SPECIALIST MEDICAL DOCTOR II (3-POSTS)
Job opportunities at Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA)