Job Vacancy: Logistics Sales Executive
Job Ref: BL 15218
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop qualified leads, and then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
- Developing sales of all products such as Air & Sea freight forwarding, customs clearance, road transport, warehousing and local distribution.
- Identifying, developing and growing the sales revenue and marketing of the products and services.
- Manage the day to day flow of sales proposals and ensure timeliness in delivering of client orders.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm
- Present company products and services to customers always furthering relationships
- Perform regular visits to qualified prospects and customers, in accordance with Managements directives, to drive the business and grow the company’s revenue, market share and profitability.
- Builds relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
- Self manages various administrative aspects including Expense reporting in accordance with company’s budget.
- Submit reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Any other Duties and tasks as may be directed from time to time.
- Represent the Managing director when required to.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least Diploma holder. Degree holders have an added advantage.
- 3-4 years experience working within a clearing & forwarding company.
- Possess experience in Clearing & Forwarding operations and management with good knowledge in shipping documents and custom procedures
- Have a good detailed understanding on the market trends and demand.
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Must be an extrovert
- Team player
- Confident, well spoken with excellent communication skills
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to [email protected] (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews