The Management and Development for Health (MDH) in collaboration with NACP and CDC Tanzania is implementing the study titled “Estimating the burden and types of HIV drug resistance among pregnant women living with HIV.” The study is in 19 regions, 32 districts and 52 sites.
MDH invites qualified and interested Tanzanians to apply for the internship:
POSITION: Data Officers (Intern)-28 posts
Reporting: Study Zonal coordinator
Duration: 4 weeks
Location: Respective Region/District
Duties and responsibilities:
• Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity
• Obtain consent from clients
• Conduct daily face to face interviews to clients received either postpartum family
• Maintain accurate records of interviews.
• Safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects and patients information.
• Summarize interviews and provide report to supervisor on weekly basis.
• Arrange weekly schedule with the supervisor to ensure that the work priorities are accomplished within specified time.
• High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision
• Strong oral communications and writing skills;
• Stationed at the region and/or district of working area.
• Quick to learn and follow supervisors instructions
• A certificate of completion of high school( form six) or any diploma holder
• Previous experience in data collection will be an added advantage
• Having a human research GCP training is another added advantage
• Computer literacy, good written and spoken English
Interested candidates should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV by 21st July, 2019 to the Director of Human Resource through e-mail [email protected] or dropped by hand at the MDH Head Office in Mikocheni, along Mwai Kibaki Road, Plot No. 802.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.