Jobs at Population Services International (PSI) Tanzania, February 2019
Job Title : QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Reporting to : SENIORCOUNRTYREPRESENTATIVE
Location : DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
With over 45 years of experience, working in over 60 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
There are over 8,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
We have 1 post for this position and successful candidate will be allocated to our Dar es Salaam offices, Tanzania and will report to the Senior Country Representative.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will execute and recommend strategies to improve and ensure quality, professionalism, client safety, and regulatory compliance for all PSI health areas.
- Develops, monitors and reviews the implementation of quality assurance policies and procedures and facilitates development or changes to SOPs, policies, training materials, and other documents for all health services;
- Develops and maintains clinical SOPs as well as obtains requested information, resolves problems, and identifies opportunities for improvement;
- Ensures systems used in QA are properly maintained (e.g., QA audit records, HNQIS, master supervision schedule, provider certification records);
- Conducts drills, reviews and evaluates patients’ medical records, to ensure competence and compliance to SOPs among private and PSI providers and regularly notifies SMT management of quality/compliance trends and service failures;
- Manages and supervises at least quarterly a team of quality assurance supervisors who routinely audit private and PSI providers on their clinical quality and adherence to SOPs;
- Reviews, monitor and tracks risk management guidelines and procedures for adverse results, responds to surveys on quality issues and reports of adverse results; Prepares action- taken reports for Senior Management Team;
- Leads annual internal medical audit and coordinates periodic external medical audits to verify that facility procedures and records are in conformance to applicable SOP and regulatory requirements; and recommends appropriate data-gathering mechanisms, procedures, etc;
- Actively participates in MOH and partner coordination meetings /technical working groups ensuring the establishment and maintenance of linkages with other implementing partners at national level
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery or Medical degree preferably with specialization in obstetrics and gynecology;
- Demonstrated ability to work with various partners including privates sector medical providers, NGOs, MoH, Local governments, CBOs and other stake holders;
- Valid registration under the Tanzanian Medical and Dental Practitioners Association;
- Strong understanding of the clinical aspects of reproductive health services, including BTL;
- Demonstrated ability to mentor technical staff and medical providers;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team as well as individually;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Good management skills; and
- Valid national driving permit with demonstrated ability to drive is an added advantage.
Job Title: DRIVER / FIELD ASSISTANT
Reporting to: ZONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
Location: TO ANY OF PSI ZONAL OFFICE, TANZANIA
We have 3 posts for this position and only successful candidates will be located to any of our Zonal Offices in Tanzania and will report to Zonal Operations Manager.
Responsible for driving PSI vehicle and assisting ZOM, ROM, Zonal coordinators (ZMEC, ZQAS) Medical Detailer, and RH teams in sales and promotions of all PSI products, also ensures safety and maintenance of vehicle.
- Support other PSI staff in implementation of authorized activities in line with PSI policies
- Ensure that PSI products reach the designated destination in a recommended condition
- Assist to open new sales outlets and uplifting of RH products
- Ensure that at all times vehicles is cleaned and in good running condition
- Carry out inspections before and after official journey in order to detect defects which must be reported for immediate repair
- Drive vehicles in a professional and safe manner to safeguard passengers, goods/commodities and vehicle. In case of emergency proper reporting and recording of incidence should be done as per policy.
- Ensure that all vehicle road user, registration, certificates and logbooks are up to date and displayed as appropriate.
- Observe speed recommended by PSI and parking time.
- Ongoing Transfer fleet knowledge topassengers using his vehicles for different purpose
- Keep and maintaining the log book including recording all trips made as described in the log book and make them same available for inspection by a designated officer.
Minimum Ordinary level Certificate of secondary education
Minimum three years of experience in similar position.
Clean class C, D or E Driving Licence.
How to apply:
Application for the position must include:
Cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements.
Detailed curriculum vitae showing contact address, email, and day -time mobile phone number (s) and three (3) referees, ONE being your last employer.
Application will be considered valid, if sent/received before 1700hrs, Tuesday, 19th February, 2019. Please note that only short -listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Send you application to [email protected] in MS Word or PDF file. Indicate the name of position on the subject line of your email.
OTHER JOBS YOU MIGHT LIKE
TEACHING INTERNSHIP (any subject) at St Constantine’s International School February, 2019
PRINCIPAL LEGAL OFFICER GRADE II Jobs at National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) February, 2019
HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER Jobs at National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) February, 2019
PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGER Jobs at National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) February, 2019
MARKETING MANAGER Jobs at National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) February, 2019
CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR (CIA) Jobs at National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) February, 2019
PRINCIPAL SUPPLIES/PROCUREMENT OFFICER GRADE II Jobs at National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) February, 2019
HUB 2 Training Coordinator Jobs at Youth Challenge International February, 2019
NRC Jobs: Site Managemnt Technical Assistant (Tanzania Nationals Only) – Tanzania Norwegian Refugee Council
ICLA Programme Development Manager at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
Regional Plant Specialist Jobs at Vodacom
Warehouse Operator Level 1 Jobs at Sandvik February, 2019
Jobs at Coca-Cola Kwanza Limited (CCKL)
Jobs at Public Service Recruitment Secretariat(NEEC & AQRB), February 2019
Front Office Supervisor at Meliá Hotels International
Jobs at Engage Consult Company Limited
Nafasi za kazi Dodoma Christian Medical Center, February, 2019
Nafasi za kazi kwenye NGO Tanzania, February 2019
Jobs at Morogoro International School
Job Vacancy at NMB Tanzania
Nafasi za Ajira Save the Children Tanzania
Jobs at Workforce Management
Job Opportunities at Sokoine University of Agriculture
Jobs at The Judiciary of Tanzania
Sales Executive Jobs at Titan Venture Group Ltd