Business Analyst IT
• Facilitate acquisition of business requirements
• Translation of business requirements into technical actionable items
• Ensure that the needed quality is delivered
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Requirement acquisition and Translation
• Collecting and documenting business requirements and translate them into Technical specifications.
• Engaging business users and process owners to come up with a solution as per the business requirements
• Documenting the user requirements document and ensure sign off with all stakeholders before sending it to the supplier.
• Ensuring the supplier understands all the requirements and our prerequisites if any
• Suppliers’ evaluation
• Performing technical evaluation to ensure that all solutions proposals from the solutions providers matches our requirements
• Analyzing the solution design and architecture to ensure it is cost efficient.
• Analyzing all risks associated with choosing each supplier
• Ensuring that suppliers fully comply with all our security baseline standards.
• Business Process Modelling
• Documenting and maintaining the Vodacom product catalogue
• Budget Administration
• Facilitating Budget approvals for PO issuance of projects
• Logging budget transfers
• Reporting Analysing and preparing IT and Billing group monthly availability reports. The reports consist of Systems availability reports, Services availability reports, M-Pesa bench mark report, Customer experience reports and Supplier’s performance reports.
• Demand Management Analyst
• Be the SPOC for Demand Management for IT.
• Manage the day to day operations of demand consisting of being present in all meetings
• Update and maintain the demand management tracker
• Update and maintain the resource management tracker
• Prepare the demand management reports as and when required
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Able to adapt to Agile
• Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Degree in Computing or Telecommunication field.
• At least 2-4 years’ experience in Computing/ or Telecommunication field
• ITIL Certification would be advantageous.
• Systems Analysis, Design, development and implementation & Business Communication
• Project Management knowledge would be advantageous
• Programming knowledge
• Database Development & Administration
• Financial administration knowledge would be advantageous
TO APPLY SEARCH THIS LINK https://vodafone.referrals.selectminds.com/tanzania/jobs/business-analyst-it-46578
Avoid Scams: Never pay to have your cv/application pushed forward, Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam. If that happens Please report it