• Design and implement a clear vision and strategy for the Bank to enhance self-service offering to all segments of Retail
• Responsible for the acquisition, development, integration and active management of Channels such as Mobile Banking, ATMs and Agency Banking etc. and improve value proposition coupled with consistent high quality self-service offering.
• Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of Retail Banking Channels across the NMB network.
• Actively identify and implement opportunities from high cost branch and manual transactions to alternative and lower cost channels with the objective of reducing the cost of service delivery bank wide.
• In collaboration with cross-functional departments, create and implement Channels strategies for all customer segments.
• Integrate service experience via current channels and identification of emerging technology that will support new customer propositions.
• Ensuring each channel delivers a reliable high quality self-service experience for customers.
• Optimize the current Network performance by developing revenue generating Alternative Sales Channels and use ongoing market research to develop alternative delivery channels
• Create self-service opportunities to enable the effective end-to-end delivery of both products and services across through digital channels platforms.
• Responsible for the overall strategic initiatives on multi-channel framework and integration of all channels.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to design, build and manage digital service offering across channels.
• Ensure the commercial and operational readiness of all channels, and facilitate strategy formulation and execution for all customer channels
• Ensure best practices and processes across Channel team for consistent delivery of projects
• Manage and lead Channels team and create an empowering environment for team members, encourage individual ownership and initiative.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong commercial and digital orientation with risk consciousness
• Broad based business skill set in business development and strategy formation.
• Good understanding of Retail Banking Channels & other digital solutions
• Knowledge and understanding of costing, budgeting and finance concepts
• Business understanding of distribution strategies, technological developments, and other market channels.
• Fair knowledge in project management methodology
• Results driven, good organizational and administrative skills
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and selling skills
• Change Management and stakeholder management skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Holder of University Degree or equivalent qualification in Economics, Business Administration, computer science or its equivalent
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in Channel management, of which 5 must be in a senior leadership role.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
Avoid Scams: Never pay to have your cv/application pushed forward, Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam. If that happens Please report it