BRAC is one of the world’s largest development organization has extensive development programs globally. BRAC in Tanzania is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individual to fill up the following position;
Position (1): MONITORING OFFICER
Job Location: DAR ES SALAAM
Programme: WE SOLVE PROJECT
• Support in developing and strengthening monitoring management framework and ensure operationalizing the M&E tools for the project.
• Progress monitoring of output KPIs: aggregates all monthly data as per the monitoring indicators and output from all project partners, compiling in the M&E system and produce monthly, quarterly and yearly report.
• Program quality monitoring: validate partner monitoring systems at project inception and conducting quarterly monitoring appraisals of partner data to ensure data is consistent and accurate.
• Collection of outcome KPIs: execute an externally commissioned impact study, including a baseline and end line study.
• Assist Project manager in the preparation of reports on the findings and lesson learned from project innovations.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• University degree in social sciences or other relevant field preferably economics, Monitoring and evaluation, project management, Development studies and statistics.
• At least two(2) years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/ Government along with well developed report writing skills for diverse audiences including program management; community stakeholders; government and donor agencies
• Excellent analytical skills in distilling critical qualitative and quantitative information from complex data to inform programme performance, learning and quality improvements. Having strong understanding on M&E policy and compliance requirement
• Proven IT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software and expertise in analyzing data using statistical software with strong training and facilitation skills
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and application letter to HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance Limited, Plot #2329, Block-H, Mbezi Beach, and P.O. Box 105213, Dar es Salaam or through email to email@example.com with a subject “MONITORING OFFICER- WE SOLVE. Application deadline is 14.10.2018, (up to 12pm). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and the interview will take place in Dar es Salaam. Please do not send your certificates.
BRAC Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer
Avoid Scams: Never pay to have your cv/application pushed forward, Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam. If that happens Please report it