NHIF Treasury and Investments Manager Job in Kenya
National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a state corporation established by under the Act no 8 of 1998 whose mandate is to provide accessible, affordable, sustainable and quality social health insurance.
In order to enhance institutional capacity to deliver strategy.
NHIF is seeking to recruit a results driven and highly motivated individual to fill the following position:
Manager, Treasury and Investments
Reporting to the Director Finance and Investments, the job holder will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring the Fund’s investment of surplus funds and making recommendations on viable investments.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Treasury reports;
- Prepare investment proposals based on the highest return and lowest risk:
- Negotiate with financial institutions for optimal rates of returns on investments;
- Initiate and coordinate review of investment policy; and
- Manage assets with respect to insurance, valuation, depreciation and disposal.
- Be a holder of a Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields; Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other relevant field from a recognized university;
- A Masters Degree in any of the above, or related fields from a university recognised in Kenya will be an added advantage;
- Be a Certified Public Accountant of Kenya CPA (K), or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ACCA (UK), or the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and a member in good standing of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK), or any other relevant professional body; and
- Have knowledge and relevant experience of not less than eight (8) years in Treasury and Investments with three (3) years at managerial level.
Applicants will be required to satisfy all the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- A report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please send your application quoting the position reference, and attach your CV with details of your qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, day and evening telephone numbers and names and addresses of three professional referees, Persons living with Disabilities, Women, Youth, persons from minority and/or marginalized groups who meet the requirements of the advertised positions are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, your application must be received by 26th October 2018 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
For more details on NHIF and the job descriptions for these roles, please log on to http://www.nhif.or.ke/
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer and canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Avoid Scams: Never pay to have your cv/application pushed forward, Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam. If that happens Please report it