Position: SITE SUPERVISORS
Location: TANGA 1, CHALINZE 1
Melva International limited is urgently looking for high-performing Site Supervisors who will assess and manage safety hazards in the workplace, managing and instructing the site workers, setting goals for the team, and seeing projects through to completion.
Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Enhances organization status by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering or any related field
1-3 years of Experience in construction companies
Project management skills
Monitoring and evaluation
Candidates with the above qualifications should send their CVs to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th November 2018.
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
You May Also Like
- Job Opportunities at Sense International Tanzania
- 18 Jobs at Singida Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (SUWASA)
- 66 Vacancies at Geita Gold Mine, AngloGold Ashanti’s (GGML)
- 180 Vacancies at Tanzania National parks (TANAPA)
- Job Opportunities at International NGOS in Tanzania
- Senior Project Manager, Urban Governance for Nutrition – Dar es Salaam, – Nafasi za kazi 2018
- Field Operations Project Specialist & Corporate Operations Specialist – Nafasi za kazi 2018
- 5 Drivers required at Superfeo Express – Songea – Nafasi za kazi 2018
- Chief of Party – The Jane Goodall Institute – Nafasi za kazi 2018
- Technician & Research Officer– Ifakara Health Institute, Morogoro
- Job Opportunity at Tigo Tanzania
- ICAP- 28 Job opportunities in Tanzania
- Emergency Response Manager – Plan International Tanzania
- Job Opportunity at Right To Play
- Vacancies at The Aga Khan Foundation
Avoid Scams: Never pay to have your cv/application pushed forward, Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam. If that happens Please report it