How To Get a Salary slip “Government Salary Slip Portal” ?
To get a Salary Certificate you need to register on the Staff Portal system. In this staffing system you will be able to access your personal information.
Things to consider:
- Know your full Names
- Make sure you have an email if you don’t have to open it
- Note CHECK NO. your number
To register Click here .Register on the system
You can also get your salary certificate using the new ” Government Salary Slip Portal” system where you will register on the system.
In this System the things to consider are:
- Check the server number
- Full names as in the Human Resources system i.e. HCMIS popularly known as Lawson.
- Date of birth.
- Vote Code, Sub Vote Code, Bank Account Transfer Code.
- Also know the Salary Scale, Salary Grade, and Salary Step.
- Active Email.
To sign up Click https://salaryslip.mof.go.tz/Manage/EmployeeRegistration
or login to subscribers to Government Salary Slip Portal Click https://salaryslip.mof.go.tz/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2F
You May also Like