Lab Technician Job Vacancy at ISRA Gold Company
ISRA Gold Company
ISRA Gold Company (ISRA) undertakes to offer employment to Tanzanian graduates of various
disciplines, to take place at Geita, Tanzania, with the aim of “Enhancing Graduates Employability in
ISRA Gold Company (ISRA) is a subsidiary of ISRA International with operations throughout the
various gold regions of Tanzania. The position stated in this advertisement is situated in Lwamgasa
about 40km’s from Geita Town Centre. The company has its head office in Mwanza.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven graduates to take up employment
opportunities within the company.
We are currently seeking an experienced Lab Technician with at least 2 years’ experience to join our
team at a CIP Gold processing plant. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out
routine analysis of plant samples, ensuring the quality and accuracy of the data and that the plant is
performing efficiently in the recovery of gold.
Duration: Full time. The employment is implemented for a 3-month probationary period (immediate
start possible) only and there is no guarantee of any offer of employment on completion. We shall
provide a monthly salary and cover all incidental accommodation and lodging costs.
Disciplines and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as a lab technician in gold processing.
- Knowledge of CIP gold processing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Eligibility: To qualify for this position, one MUST:
- Be a Tanzanian citizen.
- Be a Tanzanian graduate aged between 22 – 35 years;
- Have completed a relevant Bachelor’s Degree (NTA8).
- Have graduated between 2005 and 2018
- Be well spoken and have good interpersonal skills.
Application deadline: 30 August 2023
Mode of Application:
Please Send your CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com