The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for ongoing Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDO TOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard,
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intend to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – terms contracts within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town
POSITION TITLE JOB TITLE: LABORATORY ASSISTANT (ONE) 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collection of material samples from various construction sites.
- Investigation of borrow-pits
- Making sure that laboratory equipments are well taken care of.
- Make timely reports on equipments that need repair and or maintenance.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Holder of form IV Certificate
- Trade test Mil from a recognized institution
- At least two (2) years experience in material laboratory testing.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English Language.
- Age limit not above 45 years.
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen.
MODE OF APPLICTION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 19th April 2021 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 19 April 2021 at 16:00 Hrs