Laboratory Assistant, Iringa, Mbeya & Zanzibar
Promote delivery of quality Reproductive Health and general health services by performing routine tests and produce accurate and reliable laboratory results.
· Keep and maintain equipment security, and ensure are in good working condition;
· Keep the laboratory clean and participate in maintaining cleanliness of the centre;
· Responsible for records keeping and production of laboratory related reports;
· Undertake any other assignments given from time to time for smooth running of the centre Program.
· Diploma or Laboratory Technician Certificate;
· Registered with Laboratory Council/ Board;
· 3- year’s working experience in a similar role;
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
11 Kinyonga Street – Mwenge
P. O. Box 7072, Dar Es Salaam.
Telephone: +255 22 2774991 / 4
VOIP +255 768 987 780
Closing date: All applications should reach the addressee before Monday February 18, 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted