Kundy Polyclinic is looking for qualified applicants to fill in the positions of Laboratory Technician
She/he should be able to carry out laboratory tests and analyze the results. She/he should be familiar with the use of various machines and be capable to write good medical investigation reports. She/he should possess excellent computer skills, professionalism and sublime interpersonal skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out tests on various samples and provide accurate results.
- Keep proper records of all tests done.
- Ensure that the laboratory and its surroundings are clean and safe
- Keep in safe custody all laboratory equipments
- Collect patients sample as prescribed by clinician/Medical Doctor
- Prepares required chemicals and reagents for various test
- Advice the Clinician/Medical Doctor on alternative test leading to proper diagnosis when necessary
- Maintain all laboratory instruments and equipment at the facility by keeping proper records
- Ensures the laboratory is well stocked and resourced
- Initiate purchase of laboratory solvents
- Ensures cleanliness of apparatus and instruments
- Maintain all the laboratory safety procedures and adherence to safety policy
- Performs any other duties as directed by the supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Holder of Diploma in Medical Laboratory
- Relevant experience for at least 5 years is an added advantage.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach up – to – date / current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants who are currently employed should channel their applications through their employers.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificate.
- Professional Certificates from respective boards must have an operating license from Council.
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
All Applications should be sent to:
P.O Box 4675, Dar es salaam