Law Enforcement Disclosure Officer
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 15-Jan-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
The key purpose of Lawful Disclosure Officer (LDO) acts as a Single Point of Contact (SPoC) for all Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs), in the provision of data held in Vodacom systems. The LDO ensures compliance to the applicable legislations; internal policies, procedures, guidelines and standards, as well as all the Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) with all the LEAs.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Administer all lawful requests from LEAs for the provision of data held on Vodacom Tanzania systems and advice to LEAs on the interpretation of Vodacom data;
• Prepare and maintain a variety of records, logs and files, including information of a confidential nature, with strict secrecy and confidentiality as per the applicable policies, procedures, guidelines and standards;
• Determine the prioritisation of the LEA requests and reply within the stipulated Service Level Agreements (SLA);
• Compile information and data for reporting purpose, on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, prepare reports related to the LEA function; and
• Perform a wide variety of specialized duties independently, in support of the LEA functions delegated to a manager level administrator.
Customer Journey Knowledge
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.