The Abdulrahman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT University) was built on the foundation of the former University College of Education Zanzibar established in 1998 by Direct Aid a charity organization based in Kuwait, SUMAIT University invites qualified Tanzanians and non-Tanzanians to fill the academic vacant posts as follows:-
Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer (Counseling Psychology) (2 Posts)
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology with GPA not less 3.5 out of 5 or equivalent in the same discipline.
- Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology with GPA not less than 4 out of 5 or equivalent in the same discipline.
- PhD in Counseling Psychology or equivalent is preferable.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct psychological assessment
- Teach and supervise research consultation
- Supervise practicum and internships
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the university.
Mode of Application
Applicants should submit their applications supported by detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V.), certified copies of their certificates, names and addresses of three non-relative referees who can be contacted for references. Foreign awards should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
Salary and Remunerations
- SUMAIT University offers attractive salary and remunerations according to the University’s Salary Scales.
Hand delivered application should reach to Sumait University, Chukwani Street Zanzibar not later than 3:30hrs on 24th November, 2020. Or you can send your application through Email at: email@example.com.
Applications should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 1933,
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 November 2020