POST: LEGAL OFFICER II – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) LEGAL
EMPLOYER Petroleum Upstream Regulatory Authority(PURA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-02-17 2021-03-02
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To draft legal opinions, letters, legal documents, pleadings and other court documents;
- To organize, collect and dissemination legal matters and documents relating to the Authority;
- To undertake registration of deeds of transfer and other documents relating to the Authority;
- To gather information and prepare evidence on cases involving the Authority
- To review and provide legal advice on tender documents;
- To conduct simple litigations against or on behalf of the Authority; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B) from recognized institutions and must have attended and passed Internship or Law School of Tanzania.
REMUNERATION PURAS 5
The deadline for submitting the application is 02 March 2021