CALL FOR APPLICATIONS OF VACANCIES ON APPOINTMENTS AND TRANSFER
The Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT) is a Public Institution established in 2014. It has its headquarters in Butiama-Mara Region. MJNUAT invites applications from competent and qualified Tanzania Public Servants with existing CHECK NUMBERS to be considered for Appointment and Transfer to MJNUAT to fill nine (09) Vacant Posts listed below;
LEGAL OFFICER I (1 POST)
Holder of LLB Degree from a recognized institution with practical legal training at Law School of Tanzania or has undergone internship program recognized by the Attorney General Chambers, with at least four (4) years work experience in a related field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in ensuring insurance cover for employees, equipment and premises is current;
- To compile evidence relevant for court cases involving the University;
- To assist in dealing with legal routine correspondence addressed to the University;
- To assist in administering compliance to the terms of agreements and contracts
- To compile a list of amended legislations, regulations and rules
- To maintain an updated database of court decisions;
- To assist in drafting legal documents for University;
MODE OF APPLICATION AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
Please take note of the following general conditions;
- Applicants must be Public
- Signed application letters should be written in English or
- All applicants should indicate the positions they are applying
- All application letters shall be routed through respective
- Applicants should attach certified copies of all academic and professional certificates and transcripts as well as birth
- Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by relevant Authorities in
- Applicants should attach current and duly signed curriculum vitae which bears the most recent passport size photograph, as well as a list of three referees indicating their names, designation, employer, physical address, telephone number(s) and email address.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover transfer cost upon being successful, as the transfer is considered to be self-initiated.
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their applications to the following address;
Deputy Vice Chancellor –Planning, Finance and Administration
Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT)
P.O. Box 976
Or email@example.com for electronic applications.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 10, 2020