The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians to apply for various positions. The application letter should indicate names and addresses of three referees, together with certified copies of all academic certificates. Furthermore, the applicant must submit a signed current Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate and other Testimonials.
POSITION: LIVESTOCK FIELD OFFICER I (1 Position) – College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
QUALIFICATIONS: Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields; Animal Science, Livestock Science, Animal Health or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution and must have experience of not less than one year in insemination.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in conducting Veterinary services,
- To assist in practical demonstrations to students and livestock keepers,
- To assist in instructing students in practical’s,
- To assist Students in conducting research and/or survey;
- To assist in collecting animal samples for diagnostic purposes;
- To assist in formulation of animal feeds;
- To assist in maintaining quality of animal feeds; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
AGE: Not above 45 years of age
REMUNERATION: As per applicable Scheme of Service and the Treasury Registrar’s Circular No. 6 of 2015.
TENURE: Two years renewable contract depending on performance and availability of Funds.
HOW TO APPLY
All Applications should be addressed to the
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),
P.O. Box 3000,
The deadline for submitting the application is 06 April 2021