TAZAMA SAVING AND CREDITS COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
TAZAMA SACCOS is a financial institution conducting saving and Credit Cooperative Society activities and registered under the Co-operative Societies Act No 6 of 2013 and is licensed under the Microfinance Act No 18 of 2018. The Saccos is located at TAZAMA-Regional Office (Kigamboni) in Dar es Salaam. The main objective of the Society is to mobilize savings, provide loans facilities to its members in accordance to loan policy and other value-added services such as developing savings tradition, financial management and encouraging investment behavior aimed at improving the social and economic wellbeing of its members.
TAZAMA SACCOS is seeking to recruit competent qualified Tanzania citizens to fill the following vacancies:
Position: LOAN OFFICER
Reports to: SACCOS MANAGER
- Implement credit policies and procedures as per appraisal & loan approval
- To process loan applications and verify client’s ability to repay
- To manage & monitor loan disbursements and collect loan repayment documents
- Prepare periodical loan reconciliation reports(weekly,monthly,quarterly & annually)
- Respond to queries relating to loan
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Advance Diploma/First degree in Finance or Accounting
- Ability to work in a team under pressure environment
- Good communication skills(Fluent in English and Kiswahili both oral and written)
- Energetic people, especially youth of age between 25-35 years.
- Computer literacy-Ms. Word, MS Excel, MS Access & Internet.
- Ability to use Accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Attributes for all positions:
- Demonstration of high ethical values
- Ability to work in a multicultural, diverse and highly performance-driven environment and meet deadlines.
- Leadership and team building
- Managing performance and accountability
- Ability to plan and execute task with minimal supervision
Terms of Employment:
The incumbents will be offered employment opportunities upon completion of a probation period of Six (6) months and a dean vetting process result.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates
Duty Station: Dar-Es-Salaam
Mode of application:
Application in own handwriting with detailed CV including Photocopies of relevant academic certificates should be submitted to the undersigned before 19 February, 2021.
P.O. BOX 2157,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 19 February, 2021