Dar es salaam
Key Job Responsibilities
- To create and maintain a quality loan portfolio.
- To conduct client recruitment and orientation to loan products and services.
- To make groups on all working days in a week.
- To process loan applications and verify the client’s income-generating activities and other related activities.
- To manage loan disbursement and do follow up on loan repayments.
- Provide quality and good customer service to clients.
- Make regular contact with the clients in the field.
- To accomplish day-to-day activities as required.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
Academic Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Diploma/ Advance Diploma/ bachelor’s degree in any related subjects from a recognized institution.
- Experience In microfinance is required.
- Willing to work at the field level, because the job post is field-oriented.
- Possess excellent character and unquestionable integrity.
- Good negotiation skills and highly determined to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- Willing to relocate.
Loan Officer For Microfinance at Axia HR
Leave a Reply