Loan Officer Vacancy at Tujijenge Tanzania
Dar es Salaam; Posted 17 mins ago
Tujijenge Tanzania was set up by Tujijenge Afrika, with the vision of being a leader in the provision of caring, customer focused financial services
WE ARE HIRING!
Position: Loan Officer
- Identify potentials loans to grant loans for existing Loan portfolio and external clients through Sales and other awareness methods.
- Achieve monthly execution targets set by the Management and maintain 100% collection record.
- Carry out a comprehensive credit evaluation to decide on the creditworthiness of clients, loan amount and if needed evaluate security required as per the Company guidelines and practices.
- Prepare the file with Credit proposal including all supporting documents which are required to submit to Head Office for approval.
- Closely monitor on monthly collections to ensure the quality of the loan portfolio.
- Carry out periodical follow ups and post evaluations as per the guidelines laid down in the operational manual.
- Provide information to the Management on competitors, market developments and changes to improve the product.
- Report detected malpractices, irregularities and non-compliance to the Management immediately.
- Attend to other reasonable official duties assigned by the Management, which not mentioned above
- Comply with all laid down Company policies & procedures, controls and applicable practices.
- Adhere to the CBSL guidelines with regard to AMLTF (Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) & CCP (Customer Protection Policy)
SKILLS, COMPETENCE, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED;
- A bachelor’s degree in a related social science field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in the position.
- Strong understanding of lending practices and financial regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience with loan origination software.
- Multilingual abilities.
How To Apply
SEND YOUR CV ON OR BEFORE 16/09/2023
(Please include “Loan Officer Application” as mail subject).